Monday, September 10, 2012

When life gets busy...

Who am I kidding? My life is always busy. I plan to keep it that way until my dying day.


So, lately, life has been a little more than the normal amount of crazy. My dear friend, Amanda, like to say I've been playing that "side-hustle game." I guess it's true. Everything has been short term and just the way I like it. My life has been selfish, and for the time being it's been good. It is coming to an end, and I am happy to see this phase exiting my life.

I recently started a third job. I know, it's insane. A month ago I had one 12-hour a week part time job. Now, somehow, I am managing to still have a life and work at a law office, a yogurt shop, and a flower shop. This is the life, and I am absolutely convinced this is exactly where I am supposed to be.

Santa-Cali-Gon happened, and that was just about the most fantastic thing ever. I had a great time, and, regardless of amount of stress it is, it was worth it. If you haven't checked out the videos yet, you should because it would just make my day. Check that out here.
It was so good to see so many friendly faces in the audience that day, and I am still beaming with thankfulness for all of the support that I received. Sunday was just one of those days where I was standing there, just living out my life decisions, and I knew it was exactly where I was supposed to be. What a fantastic experience! It's so wonderful to love what you're doing and where you're going and have all of that support.

Also, while chatting it up with my good friend Amanda, I have decided to become a more regular blogger. For the 10 of you that actually read this, it'll make this a little more interesting. I'm going to a weekly food post on friday's, called Food Fridays. I'm so excited for this Friday! It's going to be good, I promise.

Well, enjoy your Monday. Mine is fantastic so far.


No comments: