Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Better late than never right? Well, I've been mulling over my resolutions for an entire week now and I'm more than ready to share this year's 7 resolutions.

1. I want to be more adventuresome. I want to go new places, eat new things, and meet new people. I've already tried vietnamese and thai food this year in the first week. 2013 is going to be a great year of adventure.

2. I want to save up enough money for a new Mac. My Macbook is biting the dust, one day at a time. Her screen and CD drive are broken, and it's just a matter of time before she dies and leaves me brokenhearted. I actually have enough saved to go buy a new mac now, but with all that's already planned for 2013 it would not be very responsible to drop $2000 on a new computer.

3. I want to get my conceal & carry, and own a pistol. I just signed up for my class and I am more than elated to attend and conquer the class. I know this is a controversial subject, but as a single woman who road trips long distances and attends many places alone I would feel much safer knowing how to use and carry a pistol.

4. Continue to read more, especially from my Bible. I've been slacking on taking me-time and time with the Lord. I never get a moments peace to sit and dwell with something to ponder. I miss that.

5. Make more music. Lots of plans are in the works for this one. I cannot wait to share more music with you this year.

6. Write more. I started writing a book, and I want to get a good chuck of it done.

7. Become healthier somehow. Run a 5k, eat a little better, drink less pop. Typical new years resolution  kind of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! :D
How was the Thai/Viet. food, Im curious!?

Love ya,
Mel