Thursday, January 17, 2013

Breaking News!

In the middle of this 16 hour work day I have some great news for you all!!



In keeping with the spirit of my resolutions I have decided to make one HUGE change in 2013.

I will be moving! That's right, I am finally moving out. And where to???

Dallas, Texas!!!! DALLAS, TEXAS!


This is a fantastic growing opportunity to move in with some great friends and pursue my passion. I've already found a job and a place to live. I'll be singing and songwriting alongside Audra Hibbs (Spain) and I will be living out a dream. I could not wait any longer to release the news! No worries kids, there will be plenty of opportunities to see my face before I leave. I'll be moving out at the beginning of March. I'm also planning some last minute KC goodness, so stay tuned.


Guys, it's been real. KC has been a fantastic place to grow up, and I cannot wait to continue in Dallas.

No comments: