Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Update:

As most of you know, I left Kansas City to intentionally pursue music. I wanted more opportunities and experiences. I wanted to live a dream and be a part of something that actually felt larger than life. 

Texas has not disappointed

Within a month I was involved in worship music at a local church, had a wedding gig with my stupidly talented roommate, and somehow ended up forming a band. Seems like a joke, right? Nope. That is my life. That's why I don't work a 9-5 in an office. That's exactly why I moved here

So, a few weeks ago, my very first friend in Texas asked me to be a part of an EP he was releasing. It was a fantastic opportunity, and folks, this EP is wonderful. Originals, an old hymn, a little classic & hipster mixed together and I knew I would like it. However, I did not expect to love it. I thought I might really love only a couple songs, but friends, it blew my piddly expectations right out of the water. 

Anthony Celia did a fantastic job at mixing and operating all of the ridiculousness. 
Jake played that banjo like a dream. 
...and Daniel, that ol' boy, is just plain talented

The great news is, you can download it for free on Noisetrade. HERE

So, go check it out.
        Download it. Share it. Leave him a tip
& if nothing else, give it a listen



*the tip, on Noisetrade, goes towards Daniel's salary as a worship minister. So if you love it, please, leave a little love.  

No comments: